Click Here For Cameras
for instruction manual click h
for smartphone instructions click he
How to log into your cameras
2. select tab at top for HOA live video
3. select your community name from the list of left side of page.
4. click on view cameras link.
5. if this is your first time .... windows will ask you if it is ok to download the activeX control. say YES and YES again.
6. when the logon screen comes up.... change username to ****** and password enter ******
7. when it says (if no video click here) then click there
8. you will see only 1 camera...but at the bottom of the screen are icons to pick multi-camera views.
9. you are now watching live camera views at 1frame per second. A vehicle may zoom by and you don't see the tag but it is being recorded at 20 fps.
10.to play back recorded video.... click on the search tab at the top... enter all info ie (date time and camera #)
11.you will see speed controls etc just like any video.
12.from this point on.... fill in info on the right side of screen to change time date or camera view.
13.when you need more help at this point call Andy 407.383.7305
Thank You !!
Step 1) Make sure you have the correct ip address.
Step 2) Log into the wifi by the camera pole the WPA password is 1111111111
using Internet Explorer go the the following :
User Name and password have been given to the Board .
Step 3) Make sure you are using Internet Explorer and have the ActiveX settings configured.
To allow activeX controlls that are needed to view cameras in Internet Explorer.........
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. click on TOOLS > INTERNET OPTIONS > SECURITY > CUSTOM LEVEL
3. scroll down to "Download unsigned activeX controlls: and change to "prompt"
3 scroll down to the next box "Initialize and script activeX..." and change to "prompt"
4.click OK and OK again ....close internet explorer and try again. Thins time a bar will come up and ask you if
it is ok to download and install the activeX control.
YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO THIS THE FIRST TIME YOU VIEW THE CAMERAS.